Friday 24 August 2012

12 days and counting....

Can you believe the summer is almost over and school begins in less than 2 weeks!  I wanted to remind you that we have been doing a small fundraiser throughout the summer with Lovable Labels.  It came to my attention last week when I decided I wanted to tryout these labels for the coming school year, that the web address I posted on the yearend newsletter had an extra "e" that should not have been there.  Once I figured that out it was quick and easy to order my labels and I was pleasantly surprised to have them in my mailbox within 3 days of ordering them!  Anyway, if you are interested in trying to keep your kid's more organized and not losing all their stuff this year, I would highly recommend trying out some labels.  Here is the correct web address
Feel free to pass it on to family and friends anywhere across Canada.
 
We'll see you on the 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment