- We are still in need of COOKIES and CRAFT MATERIALS.
- If there is anyone else who would like to donate a RAFFLE item...PLEASE, feel free! We've got some great ones so far...but would benefit from a couple more.
- PEOPLE TO GIVE 15 - 20 MINUTES AT THE END OF THE EVENING TO HELP CLEAN UP. (Putting chairs away, tidying activity rooms)
- HOW THE FOOD BANK / RAFFLE WORKS:
- For EVERY item you bring to donate to the Orangeville Food Bank, you will recieve a ticket. So, if you bring 5 items, you will recieve 5 tickets....10 items, 10 tickets and so on. You will then write your name on the back of the ticket and place your tickets in the container in front of the item you hope to win. You can choose as many raffle items as you have tickets for or put them all into 1. Raffle items will be selected at 8:00 p.m. and announced at 8:15 p.m.
- HOW PICTURES WITH SANTA WORKS:
- Santa will be doing a story time with the children from 6:30 - 6:40 p.m. He will then need 10 or so minutes to get ready in the Photo area. Parents can go to the photo room and sign up to have their kid's pictures taken. You will be given a number and an approximate time for your picture to be taken. If you are #25 and it is still early in the evening, you are free to roam and participate in other activities and just come back periodically to see if it is close to your time slot. Pictures cost $5.00 per picture and will will sent home (in a Santa Picture Frame) with your child on either Thursday or Friday of next week. You will also be emailed a copy of your picture.
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON THURSDAY!
P.S. If your child signed up to be in the Carolling Choir, we've asked that they come that night wearing a "Santa Hat."
If your child is an Elf volunteer (only grade 6 - 8's) we are asking them to wear an "Elf hat".