Today (Wednesday) a letter was sent home regarding the withdrawl of certain services from the teachers in the Upper Grand Board. We want to assure you of a couple of things...
1. Although teachers are unable to collect money and forms, students can still bring in their Food Order Forms AND Christmas In The Meadows Forms and take them directly to the office first thing each morning. There are School Council volunteers available to receive all forms that have been requested.
2. In the event of a strike, Christmas In The Meadows will STILL HAPPEN! This is a School Council run activity and does not require teacher participation. We are looking forward, with great anticipation, to a wonderful evening with the families of CMES. Our first Carolling Choir rehearsal happened today and it was AWESOME!
WE ARE STILL IN NEED OF THE FOLLOWING...
- COOKIES, COOKIES, COOKIES, COOKIES! (Peanut Free) So far we only have 7 packages.
- RAFFLE PRIZES. You can drop any donations off in the office or contact Barb White to let her know what you will be donating.
- Refreshment Coordinator
- Craft Room Coordinator
- Food Bank/Raffle Coordinator
- Grade 7 & 8 Christmas Elves to help in the various activity stations. (A note went home today with all grade 7 & 8 students.)
- CRAFT MATERIAL
If you are able to volunteer your time that evening, PLEASE, contact Barb White at email@example.com
THANK YOU to the many families who have taken part in our 1st (hopefully annual) CMES BOOK DRIVE. Your donations have been AWESOME .... and very much appreciated! There are still 2 days left to bring in your donations.
Your School Council